We are very happy to announce that registration is now open for ISAAC’s Poland Conference:
Equipped to Serve 2017: Register now
16 – 19 February, 2017
When you register, you will be able to choose your preferences for accommodation, meals and airport transfer. All our sessions will be in English and Polish. We will keep you upto date on speakers via email and Polish speakers can get upto date information by ‘Liking’ the Facebook page.
As the title suggests, this conference is all about equipping you to serve. There will be times of training, sung worship, prayer, practical workshops, and discussion. Join us and be built up for your ministry!
- Treflyn Lloyd Roberts is ISAAC International’s General Secretary and Director of Yeldall Manor Rehabilitation Center, UK
- Alison Giblett is the leader of Genesis Ministry,Ukrainie
- Huseyin Djemil is a substance misuse consultant based in the UK. He has pioneered projects and has in-depth knowledge and experience of the prisons system in the UK
- Jolanta Celebucka is a behavioural addiction specialist and a motivational trainer
- Zbigniew Urbaniak is the director of Teen Challenge Poland and pastor of the Pentecostal Church, Mistko
- Marek Tomczynski is the founder of New Hope Rehabilitation Center Poland and pastor of Pentecostal Church in Legnica
- Boro Goic is the Chairman of RUN Recovered Users Network, BoÅ›nia
- Daniel Wolkiewicz is the Director of Christian Charity Association Poland, pastor Pentecostal Church Klucze
- Elliot Tepper is a missionary serving with WEC International. He is the founder and International Director of Betel, and the Senior Pastor of Iglesia Betel in Madrid, Spain.
- Trond Eriksen is the Director of Evangeliesentered, Norway
- Tom Bremer is a key leader for Teen Challenge Europe
Helping you plan:
We will open registration at the Theological College where the conference is to be held at 16.00 on Thursday 16th February 2017. Dinner for those of you who have booked meals will be at 18.00 on that day, with the first session starting at 19.00.
The final session of the conference will be at 13.00 on Sunday 19th February 2017, with lunch served at 12.00 noon for those of you who have booked meals. It should be possible to catch flights or trains from late Sunday afternoon onwards without missing any of the conference.
If you need any more information about the conference or an invitation letter for a visa, please email Anna Kulakowska on firstname.lastname@example.org.